Soft Fall Arrest Systems for PURCHASE and HIRE at Fall-Pac
Fall-Pac has been protecting those working at height since 2004, with fall arrest systems that we believe are the safest available.
Our team is passionate about safety, with unmatched knowledge in fall arrest. Our polystyrene and air pocket systems have been continually designed and developed, with every component scientifically researched and rigorously tested to ensure our products can withstand the toughest of working environments.
Easy installation, fast despatch and helpful, practical advice from our team makes Fall-Pac the trusted fall arrest system of choice for some of the biggest names in industry.
Fall-Pac Product Specifications Include:
- Conform to latest BSI PAS59:2014 requirements
- Constructed from high-quality woven polypropylene casing
- UV inhibitors keep the product stronger for longer
- Coated to reduce risk of water ingress
- Larger than competing products
- Consistent safety levels through monitored manufacturing processes
- 5 years’ on-site lifespan when correctly stored and maintained
- Bespoke products tailored for specific industry needs
In-House Fall Arrest Testing and Safety Standards
Fall-Pac products are manufactured in the UK using the highest-quality components to a design and specification backed by fall-arrest science.
All Fall-Pac products are fire-retardant, tested to BS5852 0+1, with both our casings and inner polystyrene fill treated in-house to meet strict safety standards, including fire safety standards for construction sites.
Monthly, in-house testing to PAS 59:2014 standards is carried out by our team using our own drop-test facilities at our Wigan head office, ensuring the safety, integrity and quality of our products.
WHY BUY FALL ARREST BAGS FROM FALL-PAC?
- Scientifically researched & highly developed solutions
- Products fully recycled by Fall-Pac after use
- Monthly in-house testing & published test data
- On-site training & inspections
- Tailored solutions for specific industry needs
- Despatched quickly from North West and South East plants
- Inter-site transport management to help you maximise your investment
GET A QUOTE TO BUY YOUR FALL ARREST SYSTEMS TODAY!
Our helpful team will give you all the guidance you need to choose the right product for your needs. For more information and to get a quote, call 0800 652 8099.